2008年10月2日木曜日

I Love Movies♪



I watched a lot of movies during summer vacation. For example, I watched “Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull”, “The 20th century boys”, “NIM’s ISLAND” and so on. Maybe I watched about 10 movies. Every movie I watched was interesting and nice. The best movie for me was “The 20th century boys”, because when I watched it I was very excited. This movie consists of three works. The first work was open to the public in this summer. The stage of the story is Japan of 1969 and 1997. It is an adventure mystery suspense that hero and his friend unfold.The actor who acts a main character is Toshiaki Karasawa. He is important role in this movie. The second work is a schedule of opening to the public in January, 2009. I want to watch the second work early. Will you go to see with me?

I also went to see the movie recently. I watched “Paco and picture book of magic” with my sister. This movie consists of the element of the drama, comedy, SF, and the fantasy. The import of the story is that once upon a time, there was a hospital in which only a strange person gathered. One day, a mean elderly man met the girl then he gradually changed into a good person. Koji Yakusho acts this mean elderly man, and Ayaka Willson acts the girl.I think that when you watched this, your mind becomes gentle very much. You must go to see by all means if you have free time.

I think that I am going fully to see the movie in the future because movie makes me happy and relaxed. If you have recommended movies, please tell me!

1 件のコメント:

yu-tan さんのコメント...

I didn't watch any movie in this summer vacation. Why don't you go to the cinema to watch "WANTED"??★